S ~ Chaos S ~ Chaos

Like this.

Reminds me of my latest acid trip..

To Absent Friends To Absent Friends

Briliant!

My birthday is coming up the 29th Januari, and I wanted to animate a movie about my nearest friends.
"Where the heck am I suppose to find nice, calm music with a love and a 'thank you for being there' touch?", I said to myself. I searched on the Audio Portal on the simple word; friend, and I chosed this one first. To the point!
This is exactly what I was looking for! 5/5, 10/10! You damn sure earned those points, I can't understand why no author on Newgrounds ever thought of add your music into their flash? Let me make that for you, I shall create a flash and have your music to it, becuz you have talent, my friend.
// Sigge Sjöholm

lanky21 responds:

Thanks skarp! Certainly send me a link when your flash is finished, I always enjoy viewing other peoples creations. I'm glad I was able to help with your project, keep on rockin' my friend!

Bartram (Norse God of War) Bartram (Norse God of War)

I liked it

I dont really get it. what have this techno song with the gods of norse to do?
although, I will add it to my flash :)

ty

Talking Forest Talking Forest

Actually, im suprised.

This song was actually good. I saw the reviews, and suspected nothing more then a bad, n00b song made from a 12 years old german kid, but this song i relaxing, and it's going right into my flash. thx.

//skarptandad

Dark-Frando responds:

Thanks! I hate the feeling that my bad reviews might cause people to jsut vote 0 without even listening, so thank you! =)

and also thank you for taking the time to comment me =D

Niflheim. Niflheim.

<33

Dude, I loved it!! :D this song is heading direct to my flash-project, which is about norse gods, odin, thor, tyr, freya and the bunch.

<33

Super Mario Bros. Overwor Super Mario Bros. Overwor

Duude, gnarly!!!!1

damn nice :D

Yoshi's Nostalgia - [Remix] Yoshi's Nostalgia - [Remix]

Very nice job

This is perfect for a ending theme. Very nice work. It's kind of sad, but also a bit happy. You know like ''It's finally over'' or something like that. Great job Nami-Oka.

Nami-Oki responds:

Nami Oka? xD Oki* Thank you! I know exactly what you mean.

Rayquaza Battle Theme Rayquaza Battle Theme

Awesome!!

This is gonna be my Battle Theme on my movie :D great job indeed

Everlasting-Elements responds:

Glad you found this enjoyable.

&amp;lt;|&amp;gt;: Worthless <|>: Worthless

Dude!

A perfect intro theme. Great job. :)

TritoneAngel responds:

Thanks!

Battle Theme v.100 (Bezo) Battle Theme v.100 (Bezo)

hell yeah!

The music in the begining wuz pretty cool. it made the music look like a mario bros battle theme. :) I like this one

Bezo responds:

Thanks. That's sorta what I was going for. I have a weakness for NES-style music.