Stupid Mindless Brothaz 6 Stupid Mindless Brothaz 6

Not bad, but still bad

+ Kinda entertaining
----------------------------------
- bad sprites. They were setup'd pretty bad, like the questionbox. It moves, when it should stay still the whole time, lol. And the car-scene. WTH?! the car moved, jumped up and down, but somehow mario & luigi stay'd still the whole time.
- bad music choise
- the entertaining factor is loow

RareKirbyStarBall2 responds:

i did most of those stuff to make it funny :o

Day of the Madness Day of the Madness

Good Work

Last Madness Day, I really enjoyed watching your first movie, and I loved it. I didnt think that you would do another one, but when I saw the characters in the begining, I said to myself "Yes!" , cuz the first moive was a master piece, and so is this!

Good work!!

One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

Good

Well, first of, the animations could have been better, but its a collab, so what do you expect? anyway, good jokes as usual, made me laugh a bit there :D gj

Chuck's New Tux! Chuck's New Tux!

Well, first of...

Dude, when I saw who won, I said to myself: Who the fuck is that?! Havent seen his movie on the frontpage or anything!
So I searched on Tux, and found your movie on the list.
First, I was like: OMG, this doesnt deserve the tank award, this isnt funny at all.
But when he landed on that fence, I almost dropped my moms laptop, cuz I laughed my fucking ass of

You totally deserve this tank award, and you are on of the professional artists I've seen on a long time.

//Skarptandad

My World of Newgrounds My World of Newgrounds

really heavy!

That was awesome! im gonna check your flash submissions right away! :D

cobra0528 responds:

Thank you!

Left 4 Speed Left 4 Speed

Lol at u

Man, I believe you are quite a ignorance racist. First, big lips at that black dude, then, he was eating KFC, which means black people only eats KFC.

The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

Incredible

MOAR!!! that was soo gooooood!!!

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Wonderfull

Oh my god, that was soo freaking beautifull.
5/5 10/10

Fågelskrämman Fågelskrämman

Fasen va gott med lite svenskar =D

Ärligt talat, så är denna film värd en 10/10. Inte bara för att du är en svensk, utan för att du gör så fakking bra flash!!!!1 men skönt att se lite svenskar på de här stället. :)

Du kan ju alltid ta och kolla igenom mitt acc, och se på mina filmer. Det är mest sånna där slarvigt gjorde streckgubbe filmer, men ja lär mig snabbt!
-Sweden pwns!!

scr00g mcduc scr00g mcduc

Im giving you 10 stars

I LOOOOVE this kind of movies.
I lmao when scrooge pops out of the window and "ladies, what day is it?" that was so fucking funny. :D:D:D
its this movie and arfenhause that really surprises you when you watch it.
good work.
continue this type of creating movies, and it will surely get a rank #1 in best of the week or even better ^^